|You see a small town, Yowyn. You remember fondly the smell of the soil.
Yowyn is a farming town to the southeast of Vernis. It often has a lot of The Harvest Time quests. This town has no bartender, so it is impossible to resurrect your party members here.
- General Vendor
- Goods Vendor
- Horse Master
- Lots of vegetables growing on the ground, which you can eat for free like the bread sticks found in bakeries.
- Be careful, as some of these crops are cursed. When items in town respawn, however, the same crops will always be cursed, and conversely if you memorize which ones are safe, they will always be safe.
- <Tam> the Cat Hater
- <Gwen> the Innocent
- You cannot talk to her. She just follows you around town.
- Since she is a named NPC, and there is no karma penalty for killing NPCs you can't talk to, many players repeatedly kill Gwen as an easy way of raising Museum Rank.
- Another reason to kill her is that, perhaps ironically, she may rarely drop the secret treasure of the saint.
- <Gilbert> the Carnel
- Gives the Defense Line quest to those with sufficient fame.
- I think it's supposed to be colonel instead of carnel?
- <Ainc> the Novice Knight
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.