|You see a small town, Yowyn. You remember fondly the smell of the soil.
Yowyn is a farming town to the southeast of Vernis. It often has a lot of The Harvest Time quests. This town has no bartender, so it is impossible to resurrect your party members here.
- General Vendor
- Goods Vendor
- Horse Master
- Lots of vegetables growing on the ground, which you can eat for free like the bread sticks found in bakeries.
- Be careful, as some of these crops may be cursed.
- <Tam> the Cat Hater
- <Gwen> the Innocent
- You cannot talk to her. She just follows you around town.
- Since she is a named NPC, and there is no karma penalty for killing NPCs you can't talk to, many players repeatedly kill Gwen as an easy way of raising Museum Rank.
- Another reason to kill her is that, perhaps ironically, she may rarely drop the secret treasure of the saint.
- <Gilbert> the Carnel
- Gives the Defense Line quest to those with sufficient fame.
- I think it's supposed to be colonel instead of carnel?
- <Ainc> the Novice Knight
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.