|You see a small town, Yowyn. You remember fondly the smell of the soil.|
- General Vendor
- Goods Vendor
- Horse Master
lame horse 1073 gold, available at level 1 wild horse 1637 gold, available at level 1 Noyel horse 2500 gold, available at level 10 Yowyn horse 3610 gold, available at level 20 wild horse 4802 gold, available at level 30 Giraffe 13508 gold, available at level 70 (Elona+ only)
- Lots of vegetables growing on the ground, which you can eat for free like the bread sticks found in bakeries.
- Be careful, as some of these crops may be cursed.
- <Tam> the Cat Hater
- Gives the Cat House quest.
- <Gwen> the Innocent
- You cannot talk to her. She just follows you around town.
- Since she is a named NPC, and there is no karma penalty for killing NPCs you can't talk to, many players repeatedly kill Gwen as an easy way of raising Museum Rank.
- Another reason to kill her is that, perhaps ironically, she may rarely drop the secret treasure of the saint.
- <Gilbert> the Carnel
- Gives the Defense Line quest to those with sufficient fame.
- I think it's supposed to be colonel instead of carnel?
- <Ainc> the Novice Knight
- Gives the Novice Knight quest.
|Towns||Derphy · Larna · Lumiest · Noyel · Palmia · Port Kapul · Vernis · Yowyn|
|Dungeons||Ancient Castle · Crypt of the Damned · Dragon's Nest · Lesimas · Minotaur's Nest · Mountain Pass · Puppy Cave · Pyramid · Tower of Fire · Yeek's Nest · Fort of Chaos (Beast) · Fort of Chaos (Collapsed) · Fort of Chaos (Machine) · The Void|
|Other||Your Home · Cyber Dome · The Embassy · The Graveyard · The Mansion of Younger Sister · Miral and Garok's Workshop · The Truce Ground · Jail · Show House|
|Deeds||Farm · Discarded ranch · Dungeon · Museum · Ranch · Shop · Storage House|
|Elona+||Doujou · Abode of Witch · The Adventure Seminar|