|You see a ruin in the depths of the forest.|
The regular NPCs include mercenary warriors, mercenary archers and mercenary wizards. The neutral NPCs include black cats, cute fairies, travelers and fallen soldiers. The god pets here cannot be captured with monster balls or domination, but can be killed without repercussions.
The map includes an unaligned altar in the top-center portion.
- General vendor (Rank 10)
- Magic vendor (Rank 21)
- Blacksmith (Rank 12)
- <Melugast type0> the dimension driver: Doctor <Gavela> waits in his new ride here to give you the option to return to South Tyris. He is at the top of the pyramid near the altar.
- <Spipha> the dragon hunter: Spipha is on the left side of the pyramid. She currently doesn't do anything.
- Black gauntlet <Leold>: Once you reach Lost Irva, Leold will relocate to here from Ruoza. His functions are the same as before. Gives a precious item called black gemstone of Wake up of nefia.
Small Medal LocationsEdit
The map has 4 medals, with their exact locations on the included map.
- West side of the map, on top of one of the graves.
- West of the southern entrance, next to the south wall.
- Northeast part of the map, to the left of the building entrance.
- North part of the map near the altar. The medal is just down the stairs on the right side, on top of a pillar.