|Str:||None 0||Con:||None 0||Dex:||None 0|
|Per:||None 0||Lea:||None 0||Wil:||None 0|
|Mag:||None 0||Cha:||None 0|
- The Tourist. They have no strengths, they have no weaknesses. They don't have anything really. Oh they can fish, I'll give you that, but if you want a real challenge to build something from the ground up, this is the way to go. After all, you have to teach them everything. Only for those who have a good amount of time to spare. You can even write your own motto if you want.
They are not kidding when they say you have nothing, you have to start from scratch, no skills other than Fishing, no weapon proficiencies, no weapons. But you level up easy because of Traveling. Not really recommended for anything unless you want to start with no direction of development.
It's heavily recommended to get pets to support you as soon as possible, given this class' utter lack of combat skills, so pay a visit to the slave master before you start traveling and dungeon diving. Getting a horse or any other rideable pet, along with the Riding skill, is also encouraged.
For extra fun, pair this class with the Snail character race.
Starting Equipment Edit
- 2 bottles of crim ale
- 3 potions of cure minor wound
- 4 rations
- 8 cargos of traveler's food
In Elona+ There was added Class Feats, in which each class got a special bonus, the Tourist got:
|[Insecurity]||Higher loss of gold from thieves and thief events||N/A|
- The Tourist is a joke class in NetHack. It begins the game with expensive equipment, a good amount of gold and terribly low stats.
- In turn, NetHack's Tourist class is based on the character Twoflower from the Discworld franchise.
|Warrior · Thief · Wizard · Farmer · Predator · Archer · Warmage · Tourist · Pianist · Gunner · Priest · Claymore|