|Str:||Little 2-4||Con:||Little 2-4||Dex:||Not Bad 4-8|
|Per:||Little 3-5||Lea:||Little 2-4||Wil:||None 0|
|Mag:||None 0||Cha:||None 0|
- The Thief. Good with swords and bows, though not a believer of a fair fight. Prefers to avoid taking hits if possible. Can dual wield if the weapons aren't too heavy. Years of dealing with fences have given the Thief skills with negotiating a better deal. A firm believer in the adage "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine. See that guy over there, his stuff? Mine too."
While not as combat oriented as the Claymore, they do fight about the same, evade and strike weak points. They are good against anything slower than they are and quite good at getting what they want from dungeons, shops, and people due to high negotiation, pickpocket, and lock picking skills. They can be incredibly deadly with two small weapons but they do tend to be fragile, so they are not good against anything that can hit them more than half the time.
Starting Equipment Edit
- Two raw, cloth or bronze weapons
- wakizashi (4d3)
- hand axe (2d7)
- club (3d3)
- scimitar (3d2)
- dagger (2d3)
- a bronze helm [0,1]
- a bronze breastplate [0,3]
- a cloth girdle [1,0]
- a pair of bronze heavy boots [0,1]
- a metal stone
- 2 bottles of crim ale
- 3 potions of cure minor wound
- 4 rations
- 8 cargoes of traveler's food
- The thief's first weapon seems to only be cloth or bronze while the second may be raw, cloth or bronze (random bias?).
- While not common, the bronze armor may also be cloth or raw and the cloth girdle may be raw.
- As with all of Elona, exact equipment stats will vary.
In Elona+ there were added class feats, in which the Thief got:
|[Surprise Attack]||100% Critical rate against units that are not in battle mode.||Description says non battle mode unit but the effect is closer to "when not being detected".|
|Warrior · Thief · Wizard · Farmer · Predator · Archer · Warmage · Tourist · Pianist · Gunner · Priest · Claymore|