Teleportation is the act of shifting from one place to another on the same map. There are two types of teleportation: Short Teleportation (not far) and Teleportation (far). Causes for teleportation are:
- When wearing cursed or doomed items, you might repeatedly randomly teleport.
- An ether disease symptom causes repeated and random teleportation.
- Casting spells of Teleport or Short Teleport cause you to teleport once.
- Reading scrolls of Teleport or Short Teleport also cause you to teleport once.
- Rods of Teleport allow you to teleport yourself or someone on an adjacent square.
- There is a feat that unlocks Dimensional Move, that lets you use Short Teleport.