FANDOM


spirit of bread
842-spirit of bread
Level 105 Spirit Predator
Attributes
Str: 221(Hopeless) Con: 277(Hopeless) Dex: 165(Hopeless)
Per: 122(Hopeless) Lea: 137(Hopeless) Wil: 173(Hopeless)
Mag: 240(Hopeless) Cha: 99(Hopeless)
Life: 100 Mana: 80 Speed: 294
Skills Weapon Proficiencies

Tactics: 72 (1%)
Healing: 122 (2%)
Shield: 68 (1%)
Heavy Armor: 72 (1%)
Medium Armor: 72 (1%)
Light Armor: 72 (1%)
Evasion: 72 (1%)
Stealth: 130 (2%)
Sense Quality: 68 (1%)
Detection: 76 (1%)
Anatomy: 76 (1%)
Faith: 72 (1%)
Meditation: 72 (1%)
Casting: 72 (1%)
Control Magic: 65 (1%)

Long Sword: 72 (1%)
Axe: 72 (1%)
Martial Arts: 115 (2%)
Scythe: 72 (1%)
Blunt: 72 (1%)
Polearm: 72 (1%)
Stave: 72 (1%)
Short Sword: 72 (1%)
Bow: 72 (1%)
Crossbow: 72 (1%)
Throwing: 122 (2%)
Firearm: 72 (1%)

Resistances

Fire: Superb
Cold: Superb
Lightning: Superb
Darkness: Superb
Mind: Superb
Poison: Superb

Nether: Superb
Sound: Superb
Nerve: Superb
Chaos: Superb
Magic: Little

AI Routine
Reaction to Player: hostile
Preferred Distance: 1
Movement Chance: 95%
When Below 25% HP: No Action
Basic Secondary (10%)
Shadow Step (x2) Holy Shield
Attribution Shield

A spirit of bread is a type of hostile NPC in Elona+.

They use Shadow step with a 10% chance to use a subaction containing Holy Shield and Attribution Shield, with an attack range of 1, and a movement chance of 90%.

EvolutionEdit

Spirit of bread has not been checked.

MiscellaneousEdit

Other valuesEdit

  • HP 5269
  • MP 3509
  • INI 1663/294

CustomizationEdit

The sprite number for spirit of bread is 842.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.