|(random name) the goose|
|Level 8 Servant Fencer (Claymore)|
Tactics: 15 (81%)
Long Sword: 17 (85%)
|Reaction to Player:||Neutral?|
|When Below 25% HP:||No Action|
They also can be found in Ol-dran as friendly NPCs, providing a variety of services, and in Sacred Library of Irva as neutral NPCs. They cannot be dominated nor captured. They can, however, be copied with an Astral Light Pen if the conditions are met.
In combat, they attack from melee, and can use Feather to buff themselves.
They have the unique ability to occasionally lay platinum coins after eating, similar to the Cute fairy's seed-laying ability. It seems that this ability does not activate from flour-based foods, and has a higher chance of activating from meat-based foods.
In later versions, geese had their class changed from claymore to fencer, a cosmetic rename that led to only slight changes in base skill levels. They still fight as melee pets, and retain the claymore's class feat.
When it eats food as an ally, it will lay two platinum coins if conditions are met.
- Food needs to be good enough.
- Geese only lay for good quality food: Herbs, corpses, cooked food, and rotten cooked food.
- Geese do not lay for low quality food: Non-cooked fruits or vegetables, or non-cooked rotten corpses.
- The player needs to have slept since the last time you claimed two platinum coins from it's ability.
- Geese only lay two platinum per sleep.
- HP 42
- MP 60
- INI 391(116)
cardgooscreates a card of goose.
figuregooscreates a figurine of goose.
The sprite number for goose is 326.
- Their name, appearance and unique ability make them a direct reference to The Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs, one of the most famous of Aesop's Fables.