Older versions Edit
|1.70 - 1.72||7/24/2017 - 10/7/2017|
|1.60 - 1.69||7/18/2016 - 6/25/2017|
|1.50 - 1.59||9/23/2015 - 6/18/2016|
|1.40 - 1.49||10/5/2014 - 9/6/2015|
|1.30 - 1.39||10/27/2013 - 8/31/2014|
|1.20 - 1.29||5/19/2013 - 9/29/2013|
|1.10 - 1.19||9/12/2012 - 4/29/2013|
|1.00 - 1.09|
|0.63 - 0.99|
[Changes and additions]
- Added Act I events. The conditions to trigger these are separate from the triggers for the Act I main quest. This means that if you have already cleared Lesimas you can still start them by walking through the dungeon starting from the top floor.
- Made an Act III event's unique NPC have a 25% chance of recovering from unconsciousness at the beginning of every turn and also display a message. The chance used to be 100%.
- Added 10 new NPCs.
- Added 1 new evolution.
- Added 1 new special action.
- Added 2 new items.
- Made Jure's body pillow have a special effect. When used as a bed, it increases the chance that the Regeneration, Gaining Faith, Your Potential, and Development random events will occur by 5 to 10 times. Other random events will have a lower chance of occuring except for Lucky Day, Treasure of Dream, and Quirk of Fate.
- Item fusion recipes that made products that weren't always blessed or cursed will now always make products that are neither blessed nor cursed.
- Scrolls of name can now rename ammos.
- Added the option to bet 10 chips in blackjack. Also added the option to fold, which is available as long as you still have 2 or more chips left in the bet. 1 chip will be deducted from your bet, but you will keep your win streak. The quality of prizes won will also be reduced correspondingly by 1 chip, but it can be worth it since 1 win has a larger effect on the prizes received than 1 chip.
- Split the items that vegetable, fruit, magic, and unknown seed crops yield into groups. Each item group will be harvestable during different times of the year. This is to introduce harvesting seasons to make it seem a bit more like farming. From a player's perspective, items are going to stack 4 times as easily and rods of wishing are also going to be more easily obtainable.
- Made some balance changes to the prices of some fruits and vegetables.
- NPCs' auto-turn will now be interrupted when they join you as a pet.
- The player's Impress will no longer increase when getting bashed by an NPC while choking on a mochi.
- Added an option to use the tamer's whip on NPCs for no reason at all. Unlike the other options, this may cause the target to become hostile.
- The message displayed when interrupting an NPC who is eating by walking into its tile will now change depending on the sum of its Impress and servant/master relationship score with you.
- Changed the mechanic that had a random chance of awarding a random number of small medals after clearing a random Nefia. The chance awarding small medals will now depend on the danger level of the Nefia (the difficulty of the first floor where the entrance is located); small medals will never be awarded if danger level is 50 or below. When awarding small medals, the number given will be 1, plus an additional one for fever mode, and another if it was an awakened Nefia.
- Fixed some descriptions.
- Fixed satiety recovered not being half of regular values when having a meal together in 1.71.
- Fixed being unable to use king heart on fallen soldier.
- Fixed the mix up in skill levels required to craft hard materium and hard high materium.
- Fixed the player getting moved twice and ending up on the world map when leaving the map on the same turn that the timer runs out for timed town board quests.
1.72: detailed changelogEdit
- Level 157 skeleton. Eating the corpse gives nether resistance.
- Uses Squeeze, Smash Ground, and Voracity Fang.
- skull beast
- Level 132 skeleton. Eating the corpse gives nether resistance.
- Uses Nether Breath, Eye of Illusion, and Psychic Wave.
- money deceased
- Level 68 skeleton. Has bit flag to drop its gold.
- Uses Eye of brainwashing, Insult, and Suspicious Hand.
- skeleton magician
- Level 40 skeleton.
- Uses Nerve Arrow, Nether Arrow, Slow, and Mist of Darkness.
- crimson armor
- Level 150 armor. Undead with cArmour bit flag.
- Cure of Jua on low health. Uses Fire Ball and Holy Shield.
- musha soul
- Level 115 armor. Undead with cArmour bit flag.
- Uses Voracity Fang, Blame Pain, Shadow Step, and Decapitation.
- ochimusha armor
- Level 79 armor. Undead with cArmour bit flag.
- Uses Nether Breath and Eye of Insanity.
- <Gilphem> the magic steel
- Level 50 armor. Undead with cArmour bit flag. Has magic resistance.
- Uncontroll on low health. Uses Draw Shadow.
- <Alsapia> the murderer mask
- Level 35 roran. Is a thief, but class displays as "assassin".
- Uses Provoke, Emergency Evasion, Distant attack 3, and Dimensional Move.
- zanan assassin
- Level 25 zanan. Is a thief, but class displays as "assassin".
- Invisible. Uses Shadow Step and Eye of dimness.
- durahan (evolved from steel mass and living armor) evolves with king heart into lord armor.
[New special action]
- Blame Pain
- Can be learned by hitting NPCs with a tamer's whip until their limit. Ranged attack.
- Deals nether damage dependent on the user's Will + Constitution 4 times, and applies 1 turn of Bind if target is not already bound.
- The user's Will + Constitution is also rolled against the target's, and if the user wins the roll, the target's power gauge will also decrease by 15.
- The first of the 4 attacks of this special action will work to increase the target's gauge, so the actual net change to the target's gauge will vary.
- Of the existing characters, Devastate Luluwy, Luluwy, Arasiel, and performaid pinchief will now use this.
[Additional Act I content]
- Upon entering F20 and F25 of Lesimas: event in which zanan assassin will attack. Does not have to be defeated in order to proceed.
- Upon entering F30 of Lesimas: mid-boss battle with <Alsapia> the murderer mask. Has to be defeated in order to proceed.
- Upon entering F35 of Lesimas: event in which skeleton magician will attack. Does not have to be defeated in order to proceed.
- Upon entering F40 of Lesimas: mid-boss battle with <Gilphem> the magic steel. Has to be defeated in order to proceed.
- When all of the above events have been completed, Alsapia and Gilphem will be placed in Amur-Cage and can be spoken to.
- These events can still be triggered by even if Lesimas has already been cleared in a previous version the game. However, the have to be triggered in the same order as listed above.
- This is designed to bridge the gap for players who have completed the magic stone set, cleared the random floors up to F30, and defeated the level 28 Issizzle, but have yet to defeat level 55 Zeome on who comes after random floor F44.
- skill ticket
- Rarely randomly generated and cannot be sold. A junk item, not an ore.
- You can pay skill trainers with these instead of platinum pieces when learning a new skill.
- The option will appear on top of the regular one for platinum pieces if you have a skill ticket with you.
- The number of tickets the player will get in the salary is the number of times the player has levelled up since the previous salary. However, only up to a total of 9 tickets will be awarded for level ups. (i.e. 1 ticket per level up for a level 1 character until level 10.) No more will be awarded after that; potions of descent will not help.
- This is to reduce the need to farm platinum pieces in early game. This will work out to save a large number of pp. There is still the need to level up the character and get to the skill trainers alive, so it's not an outright reduction in difficulty. Skill tickets that you don't need can be inherited for use in the next character.
- mani's alarm clock
- Can be purchased from <Manytia> the adventure merchant at the Old War Ground in Act III.
- Not precious, so it can be obtained via wishing.
[Crop yield groups]
- Some of the harvesting times differ from the actual ones in Japan, but I guess it could be because Irva's climate is different.
- March to May
- Vegetable: muskmelon, green pea, lettuce, quwapana
- Fruit: qucche, rainbow fruit, cherry
- Magic: rod of healing hands, rod of uncurse, rod of mana, rod of holy light, rod of speed, rod of cure, rod of heal, rod of cure minor wound
- Unknown: tea leaf, bannou mugi, random items
- June to August
- Vegetable: eggplant, watermelon, leccho, melon
- Fruit: pineapple, banana, tomato, tangerine
- Magic: rod of bubble ball, rod of magic laser, rod of poison ball, rod of lightning ball, rod of eclipse, rod of lightning bolt, rod of fire bolt, rod of ice bolt
- Unknown: tobacco, bannou mugi, wild flower, random items
- September to November
- Vegetable: corn, cbocchi, sweet potato, aloe
- Fruit: kaki, apple pear, grape
- Magic: rod of make door, rod of wall creation, rod of alchemy, rod of wishing, rod of magic mapping, rod of magic missile, rod of teleportation, and rod of identify
- Unknown: rice, bannou mugi, wild flower, random items
- December to February
- Vegetable: potato, imo, radish, carrot, guava
- Fruit: lemon, kiwi, apple
- Magic: rod of fire wall, rod of acid ground, rod of change creature, rod of web, rod of domination, rod of silence, rod of slow, rod of summon monsters
- Unknown: coffee beans, bannou mugi, wild flower, random items
[Message displayed when interrupting an eating NPC]
- Changes depending on whether the sum [of impress and servant/master relationship] is below 200, is betwen 200-249, is 250-299, is 300-349, and is above 350.
[Changes and additions]
- Implemented the final dungeon floor of Act III, including the battle.
- Added an Act III unique NPC and a unique artifact.
- Each ammo type will now have their own gauge attack (i.e. there are 5 new gauge attacks). None of these can be parried with melee weapons, but the damage will be reduced by Greater Evasion skill as long as the roll for the latter is successful. Both the chance of damage reduction and the multiplier for that reduction are half of those for Greater Evasion's effect on melee attacks.
- The player character will now receive more level experience when an enemy with a higher level is defeated. The greater the level gap, the more the experience gained, up to 10 times more.
- Player characters are now exempt from taxes and attribute loss when crawling up after dying until level 10 instead of level 6.
- Removed the Life penalty for Icolle's body part removal service.
- Changed the sound effect for whip's distance attack to something easier on the ears.
- Made a slight change to the log description for decapitation with ranged attacks.
- The equipment attribute that protects you from thieves will now work against Scavenge like it works against getting pickpocketed.
- Added male and female versions of sprites for thief, robber, and master thief. These sprites still resemble the original and shouldn't seem too out of place.
- Added 4 new evolutions.
- MP gauge for NPCs is now displayed between their HP and power gauges.
- Added (1/2 of the target's current HP) as a condition to the cap on the amount of damage that can be absorbed as HP with a nether-element attack. However, this will change to (1/10 of the target's maximum HP) if the nether-element attack kills the target.
- When sandbagged NPCs have all their HP depleted, they will now recover only 1 HP instead of fully recovering.
- Wire traps set by the player are now visible after setting them. Made the way they display clearer.
- Reduced the effect of materials and equipment attributes on equipment prices. Decreased the minimum price of equipment sold at the player's shop.
- Added Throwing skill-dependent random damage for throwing tofu. This damage will occur whether the tofu has an +enhance value or not.
- Pot of alchemist can no longer be used in the showroom.
- In previous versions, Sense Quality gave a skill level-dependent random chance of identifying the quality and material of equipment during their generation. This will now happen at 100% chance at skill level 50 and above. In addition to that, the skill will now also work on non-equipment items, identifying them [at random] with the passage of turns. However, non-equipment items will not get identified during auto turns, and only up to 5 items will get identified at a time. The log will not describe the identification of individual non-equipment items to prevent it from getting clogged up. These items will also be automatically stacked after identification.
- Changed the chance of additional enemies spawning in Nefia to 1/20.
- Increased the enhance limit of enchant weapon and armor scrolls (both regular and greater) by 1.
- Coffins of necromancy can now be used in their own item fusion recipe to remake them.
- Added 8 new item fusion recipes. Did some reordering of the recipe list.
- Replaced 6 items craftable from materials with 6 new ones. These intermediate products can then be used to make a piece of miracle-quality equipment of your choice in item fusion, or to change the piece of equipment into another type in its category (like helm to knight helm).
- Reduced, changed, and removed some of the material requirements for item crafting.
- Added 4 new materials, and changed some of the ingredients required in recipes to those (especially ones that are required in a lot of recipes like paper).
- Made 7 existing items craftable with the sewing kit.
- Increased experience gain from crafting items from materials. Items crafted this way will be identified, unblessed and uncursed, and automatically stacked.
- Equipment degradation by acid or by the Abnormal game mode effect now has its own sound effect. There is also a [visual] effect that plays when equipment is degraded to -10 (i.e. the piece of equipment is about to be destroyed) in Abnormal game mode.
- Level of small gamble chests sold by shops now depends on the shop's invest level, so you may want to invest in inn shops.
- Unlocking doors and chests now give experience based on the unlock difficulty. This bonus is higher for chests that need lockpicks.
- Reduced the effect of weight on egg prices from up to 20 times to 8 times. This means that eggs that are too light are no longer going to be worth so little that they aren't worth selling, and eggs that are extremely heavy aren't going to be that valuable either.
- Made cancelling hardening of weapon and armour at the blacksmith display the "You kidding?" line instead of a normal conversation line.
- Reduced the spawn rate of Unknown Shell and rabbit's tail to 2/3 of that in previous versions after taking into consideration the spawn rate and reproductive power of the NPCs they drop from.
- If there is an impassable tile like a wall or door on the starting coordinate of a monster variant (NB: those monsters with brackets around their names) or unique non-pet NPC, the game will now destroy that tile and spawn the NPC.
- You can now talk to guards hired at your home to kick out an NPC. Pets, NPCs hired by you, and adventurers cannot be selected. The ones that you can kick out include guests that don't seem to want to go away, monsters spawned from spellbook reading failures, and inner gods. The time for guards to actually do their job has come!
- Fixed some descriptions.
- Removed the visual effect for pregnancy that occurs when having a meal together and eating a corpse with that effect as it was glitching up.
- Fixed coffins of necromancy losing necro remodel effect when they are used but fail to deploy due to a lack of space.
- Fixed decapitation with Blade Strings after shooting with a gun getting described as shooting the target in the head instead.
- Fixed cancelling the conversation with the caravan master displaying "You kidding?".
1.71: detailed changelogEdit
[Act III main quest content]
- Head down to God's prison (the lowest floor of Cradle of Chaos) after the conversation with Leold for a cutscene.
- Defeating Enthumesis will place her in the centre of Amur-Cage.
- Take note that there is no way of reentering this floor after the battle at the moment; it will be possible in the future when more content is implemented.
- The floor is regenerated whenever the player enters it. Saving, praying, and Wishing is disabled on this floor to match the story.
- If you quaff water and a wish triggers, you won't feel a stoke of good fortune pass, i.e. the chances of getting another wish won't be reduced. However, using rods of wishing and the spell will decrease the charge, stock, and mp.
- Offerings to god may not be made nor can you change religion, but you can still catch signals from god. [Skill bonuses] from worshipping a god will also work.
- Level 350 god. Female bisexual by default.
- Has float bit flag and bonus chaos resistance. Eating her corpse will give chaos resistance.
- Uses Chaos Ball, Bubble Storm, Mind Bolt, Nether Wave, Multiple Gather, Regeneration, and Summon chaos.
- Uses Insult on low health (as a futile effort to stay alive - being outside of the area of effect of Insult is dangerous though).
- Drops god heart on death.
- thief and robber evolve with another heart into gizoku (NB: chivalrous thief. Robin Hood?) and learn Golden Storm. Golden Storm has a low chance to be used when health is half or less of maximum health, and the NPC is currently carrying at least 2000 gold.
- puppet evolves with magic heart into battle puppet and learns Continuous attacks.
- fallen soldier evolves with king heart into indomitable general and learns Super Armor.
- nurse evolves with evolution heart into red cross and learns Rain of sanity. (There will only be a chance that this will be used when the NPC itself is insane. It is independent of the player character's insanity.)
[New gauge attacks for each ammo type]
- magnum: Inverts the target for 2 turns if the target is not already Inverted.
- bullet: lowers PV (this is 75% as effective as Pulverization).
- energy cell: line attack. Blinds target for 2 turns if target is not already blinded for more than 2 turns. Colour of the visual effect depends on the element that the user has the most resistance against.
- bolt: Paralyzes target for 2 turns if target is not already Paralyzed for more than 2 turns. Also has a chance to decapitate.
- arrows: 3x3 tile area-of-effect attack. Applies 2 turns of Wince if target is not already Wincing.
- Good paper
- Durable cloth
- White weed
[Items now craftable with sewing kit]
- fur carpet (Tailoring 40)
- luxury sofa (Tailoring 25)
- coldproof blanket (Tailoring 17)
- fireproof blanket (Tailoring 15)
- dress (Tailoring 12)
- variety of clothes (Tailoring 3)
- decorated cloth (Tailoring 1)
Note: made changes to the sprites for dress and decorated cloth so that their height sort of matches up.
[Changes to materials used in crafting]
- shaved ice: reduced Ice stone, removed Generator
- potion of salt solution: reduced Seawater
- potion of restore spirit/restore body: removed Hot water
- potion of healer <Jure>: removed Medicinal weed, added Holy weed
- whisky (trade goods): removed Hot water
- scroll of detect objects: removed Electricity
- scroll of holy light: removed Holy weed, added Shining weed
- scroll of greater identify: removed Magic mass
- scroll of uncurse: removed Curse weed
- scroll of teleportation: removed Charcoal
- scroll of holy veil: removed Holy weed, added White weed
- scrolls of greater identify and holy rain: removed Magic paper, added Good paper
- scrolls of gain material, uncurse, and detect objects: removed Paper, added Good paper
- rod of cure minor wound: removed Adhesive
- rod of healing hands: removed Curved stick, added Log
- rod of change creature: removed Red weed, added Ether fragment
- rod of identify: removed Memory fragment, added Witch's eye
- potion of healer <Eris>, rod of cure minor wound, and rod of healing hands: removed Red Weed, added White weed
- grave (trade goods): reduced Pebble and Fine stone
- rag doll (trade goods): removed Snow
- noble toy (trade goods): removed Fine stone, added Howling weed
- coffin (trade goods): removed Thick wood, added Log
- barrel (trade goods): removed Branch, added Log
- <God Binder>
- Equipped by the aforementioned Enthumesis. This is to lower her stats as a handicap. Like other claws, it is a shield that doesn't actually function as a shield.
The items listed below are craftable from materials. They are not randomly generated. You can sell them if you accidentally make too many.
- soft high materium
- soft materium
- hard high materium
- hard materium
- sharp high materium
- sharp materium
These will work on different types of equipment (they won't work on unique artifacts):
- Soft: 36 equipment types including soft armours, composite stuff (NB: includes large shield), and whips
- Hard: 39 equipment types including metal armours and firearms
- Sharp: 32 equipment types including bladed weapons, clubs, claws, feather, bows, and ammos
- Too many items would have fallen under the 'hard' category, so some items were grouped under 'sharp' in a rock-paper-scissors approach to the classification.
- You can check which category an equipment type belongs to by looking at the required ingredients in item fusion.
[New item fusion recipes]
- harmful potion
- log house
- equip making (3 types)
- Makes a piece of artifact equipment of the same type as the equipment used as the ingredient. Material is random.
- This recipe will produce two expensive items like the speed ring, panty, aurora ring, seven league boots, and vindale cloak.
- Only one sox will be produced because it's expensive and it's also used in a quest.
- The recipe will produce 3 of all other equipment types.
- The game will auto-save.
- equip update (3 types)
- The equipment type of the piece of equipment used as the ingredient will be changed to another one in the same category.
- All equipment attributes including those intrinsic to the equipment type will be conserved.
- The price and material will also not change. The stats and weight will be those of the new equipment type.
- This can be used to preserve the equipment attributes while changing equipment type to a better one. You could also change equipment to a type that has a better intrinsic equipment attribute or sell price, then use it in the equip making recipe.
- Non-sox equipment cannot be turned into sox.
- This is available in early game, but it's rather expensive in terms of materials. Being rich can somewhat help though.
- As for the actual equipment class changes:
- bullet -> magnum -> energy cell -> bullet -> [loop]
- arrow -> bolt -> arrow -> [loop]
- engagement amulet -> bejeweled amulet -> neck guard -> peridot -> engagement amulet -> [loop]
- charm -> talisman -> decorative amulet -> charm -> [loop]
- breastplate -> banded mail -> ring mail -> chain mail -> plate mail -> breastplate -> [loop]
- robe -> light mail -> coat -> composite mail -> breast plate -> bulletproof jacket -> pope robe -> robe -> [loop]
- shoes -> boots -> heavy boots -> composite boots -> tight boots -> armored boots -> seven league boots -> shoes -> [loop]
- light cloak -> cloak -> armored cloak -> wing -> feather -> vindale cloak -> light cloak -> [loop]
- girdle -> composite girdle -> plate girdle -> girdle -> [loop]
- light gloves -> gloves -> decorated gloves -> light gloves -> [loop]
- thick gauntlets -> composite gauntlets -> plate gauntlets -> thick gauntlets -> [loop]
- helm -> knight helm -> heavy helm -> composite helm -> helm -> [loop]
- feather hat -> magic hat -> fairy hat -> feather hat -> [loop]
- decorative ring -> engagement ring -> ring -> armored ring -> composite ring -> aurora ring -> speed ring -> decorative ring -> [loop]
- small shield -> round shield -> shield -> knight shield -> large shield -> claw -> kite shield -> tower shield -> small shield -> [loop]
- short bow -> long bow -> skull bow -> short bow -> [loop]
- repeating bow -> crossbow -> ballista -> repeating bow -> [loop]
- pistol -> machine gun -> shot gun -> sniper rifle -> laser gun -> pistol -> [loop]
- stone -> rock -> grenade -> shuriken -> panty -> stone -> [loop]
- hand axe -> battle axe -> bardish -> hand axe -> [loop]
- sox -> club
- club -> hammer -> club -> [loop]
- katana -> lightsabre -> long sword -> claymore -> katana -> [loop]
- spear -> trident -> halberd -> spear -> [loop]
- kitchen knife -> dagger -> scimitar -> wakizashi -> kitchen knife -> [loop]
- chainsickle -> sickle -> scythe -> chainsickle -> [loop]
- staff -> long staff -> whip -> staff -> [loop]
- Note: there are several instances of equipment changing into a different hard/soft/sharp type.
[Changes and additions]
- Explicitly prevented the game from connecting to the new third-party Japanese chat server meant for vanilla Elona that was set up with Noa's permission. The game will not connect if the address for that server is specified in the server.txt.
- NB: the following line was already in English:
- [Please don't make it possible to connect to noaneko.squares.net% by modification.]
- Added an Act III sub quest (Arasiel's).
- Potentials will no longer decrease when attributes and skill levels are increased by a fixed amount (NB: like by quaffing from wells).
- Added a new monster.
- Made fever mode affect only random Nefia.
- Damage for Shining Wave, Smash Ground, Blade Strings, Golden Storm, Rocket Fire, Nuclear Fire, and Hyper Dash special actions is now divided by the sum of PV and DV.
- NPCs on the same side will no longer run each other over with Hyper Dash.
- Added 2 new special actions. One of them is for NPC use only.
- Made the sound effect for Collected Power play only if the user is within sight.
- Increased frequency of melee and ranged attack (NB: purchased with AP) now has a higher priority than seal magic and seal ability.
- Added 1 new unique artifact.
- Added 4 new items. Added 2 new item fusion recipes.
- Added a new buff that increases Constitution and Charisma. Added a new potion and spellbook for it. The aforementioned 4 new items don't include these.
- Cost of identifying and investigating items now depends on fame instead of Negotiation. (It's cheaper when fame is lower.) Caps out at 100,000 fame.
- Made green tea decrease the vomit counter by 1.
- Changed the name of the "fake gold" recipe to "junk make" to reflect the type of items produced by the recipe.
- Made slight changes to the ingredients for the makenn tensei and shin makenn tensei recipes.
- Made food train Speed attribute by an amount dependent on their +enhance value. This applies even if the food item does not usually train Speed.
- Increased the chance that general vendors will sell monster balls.
- Items harvested from crops will no longer be blessed nor cursed.
- Potions of cure corruption will no longer have +enhance values when harvested from unknown seeds.
- Fixed cards generated during marriage not being able to handle sprite numbers 1000 and above.
- Fixed pets having a chance to not speak their default lines when eating together them when they have no custom [txtMeal] line set. Added an alternate line.
- A graphical glitch was occurring when resistances were increased from having a meal together with pets, so the visual effects will no longer play when eating together.
- Fixed pets being unable to eat anything unless their satiety has decreased to the new [lower] minimum set the previous update. They are now able to eat when their satiety reaches the old minimum.
- Fixed pets not earning any money from selling wild flowers in towns.
- Fixed being unable to enchant equipment asides from melee and ranged weapons with the remote blow equipment attribute.
- Fixed there being duplicate checks (e.g. karma penalty) for NPC deaths occurring on a puddle of acid/potion or in a pillar of fire.
1.70: detailed changelogEdit
[New Act III sub quest]
- Start by talking to Arasiel. When the date changes, there is a 5% chance that the target monster you need to capture will change to a different one.
- When the target monster is turned in, there will no longer be a target monster specified.
- If there is no target monster specified when the date changes, there is a 50% change that there will be a new target monster specified.
- Pets not marked as important will be handed over [without any confirmation]. Pets in a tag team cannot be turned in.
- Handing over 3 target monsters will clear the quest the first time, and will award only the Rainbow.
- When repeating the quest, you will have to turn in 5 monsters each time to receive a reward. The reward that is given depends on the time at which you talk to Arasiel:
- :00 - :07 for jewel of tear of god for the deals fire damage equipment attribute
- :08 - :15 for jewel of tear of god for the deals cold damage equipment attribute
- :16 - :23 for jewel of tear of god for the deals lightning damage equipment attribute
- :24 - :32 for jewel of tear of god for the deals poison damage equipment attribute
- :33 - :41 for jewel of tear of god for the deals chaos damage equipment attribute
- :42 - :50 for jewel of tear of god for the deals sound damage equipment attribute
- :51 - :59 for jewel of tear of god for the deals dark damage equipment attribute
- Gem Power
- Granted by the potion of gem and spellbook of gem below.
- potion of gem
- Generated randomly.
- spellbook of gem
- Generated randomly.
- high potion of wisdom
- Available only via item fusion. Not generated randomly. Has the effects of Hero, Gem, Concentration, and Divine Wisdom, but at a lower strength than if all those potions had been used separately.
- Low chance of being randomly generated. Food item that does not rot.
- When thrown, is used up and deals Throwing skill-dependent dark elemental damage. Status ailment strength is dependent on +enhance value. Is used up even if it hits an empty tile.
- If the target that it hits is a shine ogre, slash ogre, or smash ogre, it deals non-elemental damage like when salt hits a snail.
- Is used to make bottles of soy sauce and the 3 items below in item fusion.
- fried tofu
- Low chance of being randomly generated. Food item that does not rot. Trains Magic when eaten.
- When fed to a fox, fox brother (and evolved fox brothers), and silver fox brother, it increases Happiness by 5 if Happiness is less than 5.
- Inherits the +enhance value of the soybean ingredient.
- Low chance of being randomly generated. Food item that does not rot. Trains Strength when eaten.
- When thrown, is used up and deals Throwing and +enhance value-dependent fixed damage. Gives a special death message. Is used up even if it hits an empty tile.
- Inherits the +enhance value of the soybean ingredient.
- Low chance of being randomly generated. Food item that does not rot. Trains Dexterity when eaten.
- When thrown, it afflicts (+enhance value + 5) turns of Fury that does not stack. You may want to use these in conjunction with Charge Attack or something.
- Inherits the +enhance value of the soybean ingredient.
- 1.2 million tax certificate
- 12 million tax certificate
- These two items are available for sale only in certain places like the embassy, and depositing them in the tax box will deduct the amount indicated from the gold pieces you currently have.
- Taxes you incur each month will be deducted from the amount that you have pre-paid, and you will not receive any bills when there is a balance remaining.
- Taxes deducted from the pre-paid amount will be exempt from the 0 - 19% random additional charge that is applied to bills, making it cheaper to pre-pay taxes.
- Balance remaining is displayed in the journal.
- If tax exceeds the remaining balance, you will be billed only the difference. When the balance runs out, a message will be displayed.
- You can pre-pay with as many tax certificates as you like; each certificate will add to the remaining balance.
- Be careful with these if you are trying to get your taxes in arrears to join the Thieves Guild.
- Reusable unique artifact. Not a weapon.
- Randomly generated, and has a rare-loot trigger dependent 1/30 chance of dropping from kamikaze samurai.
- If used, you will commit seppuku, setting HP to 1/8 of the current value and causing bleed. All characters in sight (including unique NPCs) will then cease to be in combat mode. NPCs that were not originally hostile will no longer be hostile, and hostile NPCs will overlook you for 15-50 turns and will not have discovered you yet.
- Duels will also end.
- This means you can escape from combat, or heal up and stab characters in the back.
- The disadvantages of using this are significant, but you can pair it with the Blood Stream attack below to deal a large amount of damage.
- Be warned, however, that using the Harakiri again in sight of NPCs currently overlooking you (including pets) will proc kaisyaku, i.e. decapitation to help with the suicide.
[New special actions]
- Blood Stream
- Learned during level up when Will and Constitution are both 50 or above.
- Deals Will and Constitution-dependent damage in a straight line. Reduced by PV + DV.
- If user is currently afflicted by 10 - 19 strength bleed, then damage is multiplied by 1.5 times.
- If user is currently afflicted by 20 - 29 strength bleed, then damage is multiplied by 2 times.
- If user is currently afflicted by 30 - 39 strength bleed, then damage is multiplied by 2.5 times.
- If user is currently afflicted by 40+ strength bleed, then damage is multiplied by 3 times.
- When used, if the user is afflicted by less than 100 strength bleed, then 8 is added to the bleed strength. Affected by Control Magic skill level.
- performaid bloodress will now use this when bleeding.
- The H sister, kali, and blood golem will rarely use this.
- Flame of Rage
- Wide special action usable only when in Fury status. Deals Will and Magic-dependent fire elemental damage to non-friendly characters in sight. Fury status is removed after usage.
- The tiny older sister, yandere younger sister, and wolf king (NB: all evolutions, no English equivalent?) will use this when in Fury status.
- sickfull older brother
- Secret character. A rare male roran. (Default level 1, but actual level may vary.)
- Uses Nether Wave, Mind Bolt, Nerve Arrow, Psychic Wave, type 1 potion throwing, and Bound in Blood.
- Uses Cure of Eris on low health, and Blood Stream when bleeding.