Older versions Edit
|1.80 -||7/16/2018 -|
|1.70 - 1.79||7/24/2017 - 7/7/2018|
|1.60 - 1.69||7/18/2016 - 6/25/2017|
|1.50 - 1.59||9/23/2015 - 6/18/2016|
|1.40 - 1.49||10/5/2014 - 9/6/2015|
|1.30 - 1.39||10/27/2013 - 8/31/2014|
|1.20 - 1.29||5/19/2013 - 9/29/2013|
|1.10 - 1.19||9/12/2012 - 4/29/2013|
|1.00 - 1.09|
|0.63 - 0.99|
[Changes and additions]
- Made slight changes to the sprites of some NPCs.
- Made it possible to irreversibly switch the game mode of an existing save to an easier one. Added a new map and new unique NPC to southern edge of North Tyris.
- Added 1 new item. Added the item fusion recipe to make it.
- Made strength of Choked status ailment [have a chance of] decreasing every turn.
- When it reaches 0 or below and the character is still alive, then the status ailment is cured.
- NPCs will bash only if the strength of Choke is above a certain threshold. Decreased base damage for bash.
- Characters will now take Choke damage only if the strength of Choke is above a certain threshold. The damage is no longer a fixed value, and is now Constitution-dependent.
- Groundwork for a Choke attack.
- When getting doused in a potion or stepping into a puddle made by one, it now increases satiety and hydration by only 1/5 of the original values. This should be useful in some situations.
- Decreased the amount of hydration gained from drinking water sources like fountains. The hydration gain is now the same as that for potions.
- Hydration now decreases to the point where there is no status indicator when producing urine, no matter how high the hydration was before that.
- Added an option in the settings to turn off waste matter generation.
- NB: "Block dust generation".
- When off, it stops the generation of vomit when vomiting, ranch animals no longer produce shit, and urine is no longer produced when Marking is used or a character wets himself.
- This is for people who found it too gross even as a game.
- It does not turn off their random generation, so guards will still want other people's shit by fair means or foul sometimes.
- Fixed the crash that sometimes occurred when leaving the current map.
- Fixed the shop's item sale limit and the experience bonus earned by setting the limit not working when the player character is not in the shop.
- Fixed not being able to use the Resurrection spell on the dead even after changing maps.
- Fixed the sound effect for attacking getting played for slip damage like poison and bleed when the options under Attack Animation have been turned on.
1.80: detailed changelogEdit
[New Act I map]
- Devil Cape
- Located east of the North Tyris south border checkpoint, in an area that was previously empty.
- No background music here, only ambient sound effects.
- Talk to Bysymlha to change your game mode.
- The following game mode changes are possible:
- Abnormal -> Loss -> Natural -> Essential -> Overdose -> Purge
- Intermediate game modes can be skipped, but game modes on the right can not be switched to a more difficult one on the left.
- There is no auto-save for this so you can still [close the game without saving then] load if you picked the wrong choice, but do note that if the original game mode had a game loading penalty it will get applied.
[New unique NPC]
- <Bysymlha> the amber eyes
- Level 66 imp. Float bit flag.
- Uses Abyss in the eye, Eye of Illusion, Eye of brainwashing, and Nether Breath.
- encount canceller
- A potion that is not randomly generated. Can be made with item fusion.
- Using it as a 't'ool will prevent monster ambushes on the world map.
- It will not prevent other encounters like rogue attacks and wandering vendors.
- Using another encount canceller while one is already in effect will not add their remaining number of turns; it will be set to 100 again.
- Is a poison when quaffed.