|Websites||Elona Variant Compendium Wiki|
|Elona Variant Wiki|
AA is an Elona variant based off Elona 1.22. It adds the Eulderna continent to the game (referred to in-game as South Asseria) and also features some other minor changes. Save files are compatible with vanilla Elona.
- Fixes some bugs.
- Ability to save and load the game whenever and wherever you want. The game auto-saves less.
- Shortened the shop refresh period. Increased the sale price of trade goods - both of these are Elona 1.16 features that were disabled in 1.22.
- Buffed Slow effect. It can now decrease Speed below 50.
- Increased the bonuses from eating. Increased max satiation.
- Pet potential now decreases more slowly.
- Drastically decreased the reduction in town board quest rewards when the player is at high level.
- Many new monsters. They only spawn naturally on the new continent? Summon Monster can cause them to spawn elsewhere.
- The South Asseria continent is now accessible. It's located around Eulderna on the official Elona world map.
- Speak to the captain at Port Kapul to get transported there.
- South Asseria is a huge continent, so it's split into North, South, East, and West sectors.
- There's nothing in the East and West maps for now. And venture into the desert at your own risk...
- The port town of Kikkas in the north and the capital city of Eulderna in the south have been implemented.
- There is a shop that specializes in magic tools and another that sells spellbooks in Eulderna .
- Sub quests available in Eulderna includes the skirmishes with the Yerles army. (The 3 battles are Lv60-Lv120.)
- Contains exciting features such as laser bombardment that will blow targets back into the stone age.
- New town board quests will be available after clearing these sub quests. These are one step up in difficulty compared to the sub quests.
- They are several times more difficult than other town board quests with the same number of starts, but the reward is also several times higher.
- Gods can be summoned by wishing for them. Each of them are equipped with strong artifacts.
- Added 2 special kinds of maps. Adventurers will get lured by rumours if you have them in your inventory and they will attack you.
- The first is a treasure map that will yield better rewards than a regular treasure map.
- The second is a map to an ancient ruins that is guarded by a strong monster. The risk is higher, but so is the reward.
- Try digging the walls surrounding the area to get around the clueless dragon.
- No longer being updated?